This week’s Battle Pass challenge has Fortnite players hunting down rubber duckies in their quest to complete the seven new Battle Pass tasks.
Every week, players are given a series of new challenges to complete in order to win experience for their character, unlocking new skins.
This week, fans are tasked with finding 10 rubber duckies to achieve their five Battle Stars, alongside seven other tasks.
If you are struggling to find the 10 rubber duckies needed to complete the week 3 challenge, Express.co.uk has revealed all the locations to help you find them.
Where are all the Fortnite rubber duckies?
Fortnite’s Rubber Duckies aren’t easily visible from above and though you might run into them naturally, they are mostly off the beaten path.
You have to find ten in total. Thankfully there are far more.
Express.co.uk has revealed the location of 12 rubber duckie locations:
- Under the water pipe in Greasy Grove. Square C7.
- In the soccer field north of Greasy Grove. Square C5.
- Near the waterfall at top of the river located on the right of Anarchy Acres. Square E2.
- In Lonely Lodge in the water by the big house. Square J4.
- In Loot Lake near a boat that’s docked by the big tower. Square E4.
- In Retail Row you can find two ducks. One in a bathtub in a building in the top left-hand side of square H6.
With all challenges, these tasks can be completed during regular games, so watch out for other players also hunting for the rubber duckies as you play.
You must complete the match in order to finish each challenge – quitting early will not complete the task.
This week, players are tasked with seven new challenges to gain their five Battle Stars – including the rubber duckie challenge.